Specialty Engineering Services
We provide services that are unique mechanical type services:
- Storage Tank Engineering: We provide storage tank engineering services for the installation, removal, and abandonment of fuel oil tanks for residential or commercial locations (including churches, cemeteries, gas stations, and hospitals) from 275 – 20,000 gallons.
- Seismic Engineering Services: We offer seismic engineering systems that monitor steam piping, AC units, pressure-reducing stations, ducts, and any portion of HVAC systems. These protect not only from earthquakes, but also account for expansion, contraction, and vibration. We routinely design for maximum thrust support.
- Inspection Services New York, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens & Staten Island – We provide design work and New York City Special Engineering Inspection services for the closeout of projects throughout the 5 boroughs.
- Compliance and Violation Services: We are able to provide compliance information regarding Local Law 87 (Retro-commissioning Benchmarking Local Law) and Energy Use Benchmarking.
- DEP Approval: We design and file Backflow Prevention Devices to the Department of Environment Protection for approval and installation of plumbing systems.
Mission Critical Engineering
Ryan Engineering Mission Critical Services include the testing, evaluation, and commissioning of systems that incorporate industry best practices for assessing mission critical infrastructure effectiveness and efficiency. We offer mission critical engineering design services across Manhattan, and the 5 boroughs.