MEP Engineering Services New York
Ryan Consulting’s mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineers are responsive to the need for reliable and energy efficient systems. We continue to advance our discipline, building state-of-the-art systems tailored to meet our clients’ needs.
With the proper sizing and selection of high-performance equipment, we provide mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and technology design services for projects ranging from greenfield buildings to retrofits to historic renovations.
Core engineering services available in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens & Staten Island.
- HVAC Engineering – We design heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to residential or commercial locations. The systems we design provide robust comfort levels that match the economic requirements of the business. Central plant systems including geothermal, chilled water, steam/boiler, and condenser water systems.
- Plumbing – Our plumbing engineering services can design high-flow shower systems (deluge shower) or any other system with excessive water needs. Plumbing systems engineering including rainwater, greywater reclamation and blackwater systems.
- Sprinklers – We create fire suppression sprinklers that follow National Fire Protection Agency code requirements to the letter. With the Department of Buildings striving to adhere more and more stringently to NFPA code, Ryan Consulting Engineers streamlines the approval of the work being done. Fire sprinkler systems such as wet and dry pipe, fire pumps, and alternate extinguishing systems.
- Electrical – We create and regulate the service to buildings and provide electrical load letters for combining apartments to match all requirements. Our electrical engineers are skilled at designing systems that accommodate unique high end appliance requests (e.g., climate-controlled wine cellars on the 90th floor, walk-in freezers, etc.).
- Fire Alarms – Our fire protection engineering services, including alarm system drawings, meet all FDNY requirements for approval for buildings of any size or shape, from restaurants to high-rise buildings.